Turkish Research Journal of Academic Technical Science (TURATES) aims to publish original and cutting-edge research results and reviews on Technical sciences related aspects of Technology. Emphasis will be given to studies involving;
- Production Engineering,
- Mechanization and Design Engineering,
- Energy and Process Engineering
- Technical Mechanics
- Power, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
- Computing and Control Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Geodesy
- Traffic Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Graphic Engineering and Design
- Environmental Engineering and Safety at Work
- Fundamental Disciplines in Engineering
Turkish Research Journal of Academic Technical Science (TURATES) features reviews as well as original and technical articles on basic and applied technology research. The main objective of this periodical is the dissemination of information relating to current research results, novel theories and technologies, and professional activities across geographical as well as academic boundaries.
Turkish Research Journal of Academic Technical Science (TURATES) is an online journal designed to support the development of technical sciences and technology. The main area of the journal is technical sciences and technology. In the TURATES journal will be published articles by national and foreign authors on contemporary achievements, innovative ideas and future perspectives in the field of scientific and practical technical sciences.